[Gpaint-list] FROM MARY WILL

From: mary_will
Subject: [Gpaint-list] FROM MARY WILL
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:28:47 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FROM MARY WILL

STAATSLOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMO.
Adres:
Paleisstraat 52515 JA Den Haag.
WROM: ZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJ
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
E-mail;address@hidden

REF
Number:ML/201-ILG10431/02
BATCH No:EAPN/10/086/PFNL
TICKET No:
40966
Serie: AU 04 10 58 º
lUCKY No: W-00287-H°67/B4

ATTN: WINNING
NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!

We happily announce to you the draw of the
Netherlands Loterij International programs held on the 20th of Febraury
2006 in Netherlands.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:
40966 with Serial number Serie: AU 04 10 58 ºdrew the lucky numbers: W-
00287-H°67/B4, which subsequently won you the lottery in the B category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00
(One million Euros in cash credited to file   KPF/9080118216/02/TCH.
This is from a total cash prize of 10,000,000.00 Million Euros shared
amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category B + (Plus).

This lottery is a promotional program by Staatsloterij , (Biggest
lottery Organization in the Netherlands) to advertise to the world its
existence. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 50,000 companies and 2,000,000 individual email
addresses from all over the world, as part of our international
promotions program,This promotion takes place annually. For security
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential
till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in
whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is a part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some unscrupulous elements.

NOTE: All winnings must be
notarized and a certificate of award must be obtained from the
Netherlands Gaming Control Board to complete the claims process, this
certificate can only be obtained through legal representation so
winners will be referred to our Regional Director to assist in this
process. Winners are to cover the legal charges for the notarization of
the claims form and the acquisition of the certificate of award not
STAATSLOTERIJ.

To file for your claim, please contact our Regional
Office with the details below for processing and release of your
winning.
Name;.
TEL: +31-626-506-546
Fax: +.31-847-133-212
Email:
address@hidden

STAATSLOTERIJ REDEMPTION CENTRE, AMSTERDAM.THE
NETHERLANDS.
Note that
all claims process and clearance procedures must be duly completed not
later than 28th of Febraury 2006 to avoid impersonation arising to the
issue of double claim.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with
us or our designated agent.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, provide the following when replying:

Name:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Tel number:

Delays will compel us to disperse
your funds, in other words, we shall divert your funds as stated above.
Kindly remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.
Finally, we call on you to make sure that you save a copy of this mail
and note every letter clearly as stated for we will not be held
responsible should there be any complications in this transaction due
to laxity on your part.
Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours
truly,
Richard Green
Staatsloterij International.

NOTICE:  You
have received this message from Staatsloterij  prize dept at your  e-
mail address, because you have visited our sponsored sites and have
voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their
sponsors.If you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this
mail,  reply to the agent with the words remove. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message.  If you
believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and
all copies of it from your system and notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail.  Thank you.