[Gpaint-list] HOLA!!!

From: paradiso43
Subject: [Gpaint-list] HOLA!!!
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:00:28 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

18TH MAR 2006

Dear Winner,
We are pleased to
announce you as third category winner of this years
annual Paradiso
Award.
All winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of
50,000,000
international emails. Consequently,you have therefore been
approved for
a total pay out of 250,000.00euros(Twohundred and fifty
thousand
euros)only.
The following particulars were attached to your
payment order
(i)Lucky numbers:
8-67-44-23-69-33
(ii)  Ticket
number:
22413965456-7344
(iii) Batch Number:
ECVC/15/768/TVHS
(iv)
Lottery Ref Number:
OSS/232-ILGI0412/05
and
(v) Serial Number: ES-
498-5780-18  Your security file number is ES9980490465SD. Please
contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the
immediate      release of your winnings.
Name:Mr.Anthonio Rubio Correa
BRILA FM INSURANCE COMPANY
Email:address@hidden
TEL: +34- 653-
037-716.
After the acknowlegement of the receipt of this winning
notification
you would be sent a  claims/Appraisal form to fill and
submit to
our lawyer who will carry out the legalisation of the
transfer of your
winning.Do not forget to quote your reference number
in all
correspondence.
 Once again on behalf of all our staffs we are
wishing you a big
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours sincerely,
Rita Bennett