[Gpaint-list] Programme & Events coordinator

From: Event Co-ordinator
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Programme & Events coordinator
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:59:23 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Winner,

WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

We are officially informing you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 8th of April 2006 as part of our promotional
programs for the year 2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
77007742781005-18721 with reference number 414-3721060 drew winning numbers
7-00-71-00-66-49 and credited to batch number 121cfc, which consequently won in
the 3rd category via our electronic ticket as stated above. You have there fore
been approved for a pay out of £1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred
Thousand Pounds).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Total funds have now been deposited and insured with our affiliate security
firm for transfer into your nominated bank account either by means of wire
transfers through any of our correspondent banks or any other means suitable to
you. We also advice that you keep your winning information very confidential as
our security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals.

All participants were selected through a random computer ballot system drawn
from over 800,000 company and 1,000,000 individual email addr esses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place annually and we
hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year 20 Million
Pounds International Lottery. To file for
your claim, you will be contacting our accounts department authorized to verify
and process your claims for your total payment (You will receive more
information upon your acknowledgment of this email).

This lottery is promoted and sponsored by software corporations and other
private organizations to help individuals generate fortunes which would
encourage them to expand their business frontiers thereby creating more
opportunities and assisting with humanitarian concerns within their immediate
environment. Please Note that winnings must be claimed not later than 15th of
May 2006. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in our
subsequent program coming up before the end of the July (2006) In order to
avoid complications always quote your reference number in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform us as soon as
possible. Congratulations from our organization and thank you for being part of
our promotional program.

N.B: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified from this
program.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs Linda Parker
Programme & Events coordinator