[Gpaint-list] Re: your PHARlzdM

From: Niels Hague
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: your PHARlzdM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:53:45 -0400

Hi,

X r A y N l A m X v

C f I e A r L r I z S r   d $ t 3 w , v 7 d 5 r

V l A o L t I p U v M w   j $ k 1 a , l 2 z 1 m

V b I z A i G g R j A k   s $ w 3 j , c 3 t 3 j

http://www.exatuali.com
S u A c V x E w   t O q V d E w R p   s 7 j 0 e % c   t W a I l T a H d   p O d U z R v   b S c H p O s P o ! u

This world is too ugly even for me. It is no longer amusing. Run! The
charge will go off-they are watching!
You, mon! Now! roared the second commando, grabbing Jasons jacket
and racing him to the wall, holding Bourne in his arms as they plummeted
over the stone surface into the thick foliage.
The explosion was massive, blinding and deafening. It was as if this