[Gpaint-list] Re: your crredt

From: Najib Tomczak
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: your crredt
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:34:26 -0700

D f ea q r H l om y e O h wn d er,

Your c n re b di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you O b WN a r n ea s l e o st y at m e and want
I s MM d EDIA l TE c x as d h to s f pe b nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L e OW p ER your monthly p i aym a ent j s
by a third or more,
here are the d p ea k ls q we have T g OD k AY:

$ 4 q 90 , 0 y 00 as lo d w as 3 , 6 i 5 %
$ 37 v 0 , 0 z 00 as lo h w as 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 49 s 0 , 00 a 0 as lo d w as 3 , 2 f 0 %
$ 2 y 50 , 00 r 0 as lo q w as 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 2 v 00 , 00 q 0 as l f ow as 3 , 5 t 5 %

V f isi p t o t ur s t it a e

Najib Tomczak , A f ppr e ov l al Ma d nage d r

matter with you! You are not the hobbit that you were.
And so they crossed the bridge and passed the mill by the river and
came right back to Bilbos own door. Bless me! Whats going on? he
cried. There was a great commotion, and people of all sorts, respectable