[Gpaint-list] Brand new C T X E stokc market tendencies and booming pred

From: Russel
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Brand new C T X E stokc market tendencies and booming predictions
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:55:43 -0100

Rule the climbing stokc markets with insider data

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Most reliable methods of stokc analysis increasing your bottom line!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Forward stokc movements analyzed by professionals Radar for helping you make stokc market decisions

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Hot'n'new
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Familiarity breeds contempt Water that has been begged for does not quench the thirst Speed thrills. Constant dripping wears away the stone
Life is like a good book, the more you get into it the more it makes sense Never put your tongue on an iceberg Unkissed, unkind Diamonds cut diamonds An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth

Time and tide wait for no man Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.
The first step is the hardest. Strike while the.. bug is close. Turtle nah want trouble mek he walk with he house pon he back. Don't mind how bird vex, it can't vex with tree. Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry.