[Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it

From: Nemo Saba
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:39:39 -0700

D o ea a r H d om v e O j wne e r,

Your c r re c di y t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV l VN r k ea n l e v st v at r e and want I c MM j EDIA g TE c g as j h to s t pen k d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW d ER your monthly p u ayme y nt g s
by a third or more, here are the d f ea a ls v we have T m ODA a Y:

$ 4 e 90 , 00 p 0 a c s lo q w a d s 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 3 k 70 , 0 s 00 a o s lo f w a c s 3 , 9 o 0 %
$ 25 p 0 , 00 a 0 a n s lo x w a x s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 0 n 00 a h s lo k w a h s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V r isi h t ou x r web s i it q e

Nemo Saba , A x ppr o ov q al Ma b na w ge w r

still forgotten treasures of old to be found in the deserted caverns of
the mines of Moria, since the dwarf and goblin war.
Thorin pondered these words. I will keep this sword in honour, he said.
May it soon cleave goblins once again!