[Gpaint-list] Serial No: GMLA2-003

From: contactstaat17
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Serial No: GMLA2-003
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:51:56 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Serial No: GMLA2-003

YOUR WINNING DETAILS
Ref    No: GML/2551256003/11
Batch  No: 14/0017/IPD
Serial No: GMLA2-003
Ticket No: 12077
Lucky  No:
425448/7785.

Attn: Lottery Winner,

               FINAL NOTICE
NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
staatsloterij.nl lottery programs held on 2nd of
JUNE 2006 with your e-
mail address attached to one of
the winning ticket numbers. You have
therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of 900,000.00 (Nine
hundred thousand euros)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All participants were
selected through a computer
ballot system  from our sponsors
databases,
including over 50,000 companies and 150,000 individual E-
mail addresses and names submitted by our agents drawn from Mexico,
Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America and around the world.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by
contacting our accredited agent: MR. ERIC
VAN DER MARK Foreign
Transfer Manager,
TEL + 31-643-963-991
FAX + 31-847-273-491
address@hidden

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to
complete the
claim process; winners will be referred to a Foreign
Transfer Manager, to have their winnings notarized,
all winners are to
cover the legal charges not
STAATSLOTERIJ. NL,

All winnings must be
claimed not later than 17th of JUNE 2006, after this date all unclaimed
winnings will be null and void.

In Order to avoid unnecessary delays
and complications
remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should
there be any change
of address do inform our agents
as soon as possible.

Congratulations
once more and thank you for being part
of our promotional program.note:
Anybody under
the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours
faithfully

MRS. SANDRA VAN BOMMEL
Contact your claims agent