[Gpaint-list] Re: zywul reffnance

From: Eugenia Patout
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: zywul reffnance
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:30:45 -0700

D v ea m r H c om v e O d wn n er,

Your c l re x di g t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV k N r d ea t l e b st h at n e and want I l MM z EDIAT e E c n as z h to s i pe c nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW s ER your monthly pa v ym n ent p s
by a third or more, here are the d x ea r ls x we have T j ODA u Y:

$ 4 x 90 , 00 d 0 a b s l h ow a m s 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 3 i 70 , 00 m 0 a k s lo c w a g s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 25 m 0 , 0 t 00 a w s lo w w a e s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 2 k 00 , 00 w 0 a v s l d ow a e s 3 , 5 e 5 %

V u isi q t ou i r web s o it r e

Eugenia Patout , Ap b pr n ov d al M p ana b ge u r

flying south or getting killed, and all the general waste and
destruction that dragons make going from bad to worse. There was a most
specially greedy, strong and wicked worm called Smaug. One day he flew
up into the air and came south. The first we heard of it was a noise