[Gpaint-list] Just your honesty and sincerity is all I need.

From: Wylo Wylos Jr
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Just your honesty and sincerity is all I need.
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:11:32 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hello My Friend.

As you read through my message, I do not want you to
feel pity or sorry for me, for I believe someday, somehow, we will all
surely die, this is about mine, and a last wish.

My name is Mr.Wylo
Wylos  Jr, a Citizen of the Republic of Mauritius, I have cancer and it
is terminal, medical science can not do anything for me at  this stage.
I believe in miracles because I believe in GOD, however I prefer  to
pass on at this stage since I am bed ridden and in constant in. Having
known my condition I decided to entrust some fund I have ( USD 2
Million) deposited in Europe to either a philanthropic organization or
devoted individual that
will utilize this money the way I am going to
instructs.

10% of the money goes to you to ensure that you are
prepared for the task ahead, the balance 90% of this money will be used
in all sincerity to fund philanthropic organization, orphanages. I am
taking this decision because I don't have any child or devoted
relations whose behavior has left much to be desired and above all I
don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unGodly
manner, hence this bold decision. Since my health
is retrogressing by
the minute, you will have to send your; POSTAL ADDRESS, CONTACT PHONE
NUMBER AND FAX and a little details about yourself, because I got your
address from the Internet after a thorough search.

With the
information, I will make arrangement to prepare the  Authorization
through an Attorney for you to get Possession of the Deposit. I will
give you the name and contact of the Deposit company where the money is
lodged in Europe thereafter, so you can claim the funds. Until I hear
from you, I pray that this letter bring you and your family good
tidings.