[Gpaint-list] Important Notice!!!

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Important Notice!!!
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:36:52 +0000

>From Sgt Rita Graham.

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My Name is
Sgt Rita Graham , Jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah
in Iraq,we have about $25 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the
country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is
oil money and legal.

But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house
directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service.The most
important thing is that,can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you
take your 40% out and keep our own 60%. Your own part of this deal is to
find a safe Account where the funds can be transfered to. Our own part is
sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you with more
details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at
all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance
as I anticipate your co-operation.

You can reach me on via email : address@hidden

Waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards,