[Gpaint-list] test fekyq

From: Milos Bolte
Subject: [Gpaint-list] test fekyq
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 05:30:33 -0700

Hi,

R k ef y inanc j e $ 2 q 00 , 00 p 0 for $ 8 p 25 / mon a th

These R x at n es W o on' h t L b ast Forever ,
Re c fi n nan n ce T x od h ay and S y av u e

home today (or tonight, or whatever it is), I do believe. If Oin and
Gloin have not lost their time tinder-boxes, perhaps we can make a
little light, and have a look round before the luck turns.
Light! he cried. Can anybody make a light?