[Gpaint-list] fw: Susan 's market 's market reviewed mary in mary 's inv

From: Emery Sorensen
Subject: [Gpaint-list] fw: Susan 's market 's market reviewed mary in mary 's invest0r
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 01:55:32 0000

AGA Resources Climbs 33% after announcing the Acquisition Of Triumph Research
LTD and Beijing Tangde International Film and Culture Co. LTD

This is climbing move now.

AGA Resources Inc.
A G A 0
Open: $2.25
Close: $3.00
Up: 33%

AGA announced its Acquisition of a B.V.I. company to become involved in a Media
and Entertainment Joint Venture in China. This agreement gives them controlling
shares of Triumph and all its investment ventures in China.

this has also drawn attention to AGA's current exploration of minerals in there
acquired properties in British Columbia, in which recent purchase of Diamond
Core drilling equipment that can explore to a depth of 1400 feet, has excited
its current investors and today brought more investors to the table.

With an increase in price of 33% and the excitement building on this company,
we strongly encourage you to review the recent news releases and get on board
while the price is still low. Place your bid first thing Monday morning.