[Gpaint-list] I have a new email address!

From: Hend koz
Subject: [Gpaint-list] I have a new email address!
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:54:04 +0200

I have a new email address!

Dear Friend,

With all due respect to your personality, I request that you do not feel
disturbed as I know that offer of this magnitude will surely make one
apprehensive.

I write to solicit your utmost confidence, knowing too well that we have neither
known nor met each other before, Having searched through the internet,from where
I got your email address, I hereby request that you become the Next of Kin to
the late customer of our Company,Late Mr. Edward Moore, who died in a car
accident and abandoned a fixed deposit of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States dollars(USD $ 8.500.000.00), without a specified next of kin to
inherit the deposit at the time of his death.

My name is Hend Koz. I am the accounting officer to Edward at (T.S.N). In the
financial Laws of the Netherlands, A holding finace institution is required to
repatriate any abandoned fund by a foreigner if nobody comes to claim the said
funds (5) five years after the confirmation of the death of the depositor. For
the past 4 years six months,all the effort of our Customer Service Department
to trace any relative of the Late Mr. Edward Moore has proved abortive. I do
not want this funds to be declared un servicable.

My interest in this abandoned deposit is as follows:

1) Since I have all the informations regarding this deposit to make you the Next
of whom My late customer has willed the said deposit before his death.

2) To ensure that the deposited funds is transferred to your account as your
INHERITANCE? so the proceeds of this account valued at Eight Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States dollar (USD$8.500.000.00) can be paid to you and
then you and I can share this money. 60% to me and 30% to you,while 10% should
be kept aside for expenses or tax as Government may require.

3) My own share of it shall be invested wisely in your country in any viable
area of investment. Bear in mind that this transaction is risk- free and
legitimate since the funds will be coming to you as your approved INHERITANCE
FUND.
If this proposal  is acceptable by you, respond to me ASAP by forwarding your
private telephone number for me to call you for detailed discussion.and if not
acceptable, do not take advantage of it to betray me.Remember that this
business shall remain confidential.

You may now use my new email : hendkoz@@myway.com

God bless.