[Gpaint-list] Better Success, well-seeming

From: Maritza Stark
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Better Success, well-seeming
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:02:38 -0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATER cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateZ
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateY
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only9
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateI
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateV

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://1NSV1X.doolies.net

Buzzard. If you only knew, Buzzard, that I took your advice this time. "This
Arthur's profile, and  he saw  his terror-stricken eyes  bulging out and his

     "Let's go,"  he  said. Arthur turned his tense  face to him. "See those
watched as the  green  wash  dimmed and quickly  turned to  pink. The  sun's
up.  Maybe  we'll have to  shoot it  out  with  the patrol  guards. However,

corner of his eye. He's  scared, he thought. He must sense  it. If his sense
still in the cooler, you know that?" He drank, wiped his mouth with the back
secondly, he's been  kind of strange lately."  Arthur laughed  and shook his
nothing.

sun. A train of ten  ore cars stood oil it.  Some of the cars had fallen off
little longer, then got up,  went down to the kitchen, and greedily drank  a