[Gpaint-list] From Mrs. Jane Mupesa.

From: Mrs. Jane Mupesa
Subject: [Gpaint-list] From Mrs. Jane Mupesa.
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:25:41 +0200

My dear,

In a brief, I am Mrs. Jane Mupesa,wife to Ndoga Mupesa of Chiweshe ward in
Muzarabani, Mashonaland Central province, who was allegedly killed in cold
blood on 5th April 2001 by alleged Zanu PF militias and war veterans for
supporting the (Mr. Morgan Tsvangirai)Movement for Democratic Change, an
opposition party to the tyranny government of President Robert Mugabe. I have
been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by
the present civilian administration; I have been subjected to physical and
psychological torture by the security agents in the country.

As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within
the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the
recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different
security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and
disclosed our money confidently lodged there and many out rightly blackmail us.
When my husband was alive I used to move funds running into millions of United
States Dollars to Brazil/Lebanon and other Arab Countries.

However, on the eve of my husband's death on 5th April 2001, he gave me the sum
of US$39m(million) in cash to move to Lebanon but immediately my husband died I
moved the funds to a  Security Firm through a diplomatic courier service where
the fund is right now.

The funds have been in the Finance Firm since 2001. Because of the restriction
placed on my family by the Zimbabwean Government, I Simply cannot travel to
secure the funds from the Security Firm where this said amount was deposited,
all you need to do is to furnish me with the requested information's below
immediately;

1. Full names,

2. Contact address,

3. Telephone and fax numbers,

4. Location.

Please contact me immediately so that I will give you the contact of my Lawyer
for more details and to expedite action.

Alternative E-Mail address: address@hidden

Mrs. Jane Mupesa.

Muzaraban-Zimbabwe.