[Gpaint-list] From Mr Pascal Kouame

From: Mr.Pascal Kouame
Subject: [Gpaint-list] From Mr Pascal Kouame
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:58:25 +0200

>From Mr Pascal Kouame
ASSIST DIRECTOR
STANDARD TRUST SECURITY COMPANY LTD.
Cotonou Benin Republic
Email; address@hidden

Good day,

I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Therefore, I tender my excuse.

I am Mr Pascal Kouame. working with the Standard Trust Security Company Ltd in
Repubilc of Benin, Currently I am the ASSIST DIRECTOR of this company. Two
years ago one of our princpal client Mr Han Young Kim. A South Korea
Nationality who deposited his goods containing computer accessories in our
company for safekeeping, after some years of deposit, it was last year 29th  of
June 2005, we heard that Mr Han YOUNG Kim and his family  ware involve in a
serious car accident, unfortuntale on there way to the hospital, Mr Young Kim
give up his ghost, few day later his wife and there two children died,  Since
then we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin
to come forward and claim his goods  because we cannot release it unless
somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated
in our company guidelines and policies but unfortunately we learnt that all his
supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the car crash
leaving nobody behind for the claims.  ItÂ’s then the management of our company
ask me to provide any of Mr Young Kim relation to come forward and claim the
goods from our custody,The reason why the company managemnt ask me to look for
Mr.Young Kim relations.is that ever before the died of Mr Young Kim the entire
company have been seeing both of us together as a good friend, that reason he
management ask me to look for the family of Mr Young Kim to come forward and
claim Mr Young Kim goods, It was a great surprise to me when I went into the
company save room and open the consignment deposited by Mr.Young Him to know if
I can find any  address on where to locate Mr Young Kim Family relations, after
my proper look on the consignment I found out that what Mr Kim deposited was
money which he kept under the computer accessories, bu what he declare to the
company is computer accessories, also I find a writing note that was signed by
Mr Young Kim himself, the amount that was inside the consignment was (11million
USA Dollars).

For your information I am the only person that knows about the true the content
of the consignment as money, but not computer accessories, It is therefore upon
this discovery that I decided to contact you with this proposal, so that you
will be presented as the next of kin to the dead customer, for the release of
the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased and also for
safety and subsequent disbursement between you and I, since no body is coming
forth and I don't want the company to know the true content of the consignment
as money, because when the company the true content of the consignment as
money, the company will sized the money also transferred the money into the
company treasury as unclaimed properties.

According to our company policies and guideline here which stipulates that if
such goods remained unclaimed after five years of deposit the company have
every right sale the properties as unclaimed goods, The request of foreigner as
next of kin in is that the customer was a foreigner and a Beninese cannot stand
as next of kin to a foreigner.

However, your compensation for this noble assistance will be negotiated upon
your acceptance to help me as a foreign partner, since you are the person who
is going to receive the money. Meanwhile, 10% will be set aside for
reimbursement of any expenses made by you and me during the curse of the
transaction.

Thereafter I will visit your Country for disbursement according to the
percentages agreed. for the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged,
you must apply first to the company as relation or next of kin of the deceased
indicating your personal information, also private telephone and fax number for
easier and effective communication

Upon receipt of your acknowledgement indicating your interest, I will send you
other information relating to this deposit.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr Pascal Kouame
ASSIST.DIRECTOR