[Gpaint-list] FROM DR JUDE

From: drjestrada
Subject: [Gpaint-list] FROM DR JUDE
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:11:57 +0100

Goodday Friend,

Please i want to start by introducing my self to you,My name is Dr Jude
Estrada,son of Joseph Ejercito Estrada (former head of state and President of
Philippines) who is presently held in detention in a hospital outside
manilla,Philippines.However, the current administration of Gloria Arroyo(The
President of Philippines) the present Government have resolved to freeze all
known assets of Joseph Ejercito Estrada including properties at home and abroad
and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my Father
in Switzerland,UK and Australia.I cannot be held responsible for the sins of my
Father.In view of this plight,i know that there are internet scams,but i expect
you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distressed call to
save our family from a hopeless future.  And if you agree to help, we shall
discuss the disbursement ratio in our next correspondence after we have been
acquainted. In fact, the attack on our family (The Estrada's) is so devastated
to an extent of seizing our traveling passport, family accounts, trying some
members of our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my Father
and even restrict us from seeing our Father.

Well i have carefully moved out these funds (US$18 million), before my Father
was impeached to an offshore Deposit Company.From past experiences,many people
I had regarded as close friends has capitalize on my family's travail to run
away with my money. In order to avert this negative development, I in
conjunction with my Family now seek your permission to allow my attorney do a
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated funds from the deposit
company to your name, so that the funds (US$18million) would be released to you
as the new owner (on behalf of me and my family).In view of this grievous threat
to our Economic and personal survival, our family trustee have secretly
protected the deposit,and i never told them it was money,instead i said it was
family tresure.Please you are to assist us to lay claims of the consignment
with the aid of all legal documents that will be forwarded to you as time goes
on.I am writing because when I deposited the money in the deposit company, I
told them that it belonged to a foreign business partner and my present
position will not allow me to claim the funds. Consequently, I will present you
as the owner of the Consignment in the Deposit Company so you can be able to
claim them. This is simple. I will like you to send me immediately at my
private email box: address@hidden

1. Your Full names
2. Your Contact address
3. Your Mobile and fax numbers

Once I receive this information,i will prepare the necessary documents that will
put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The consignment will then be
released to your custody by the Deposit Company, for us to share. No doubt this
proposal will make you apprehensive,please we employ you to observe utmost
confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable
for both of us because we shall require your assistance to invest our share in
your country (buying of properties like houses, hotels etc). This is why your
urgent action and response is of priority to enable us concluding this
transaction in a timely and professional manner.

I awaiting your swift response,
Thanks and regards,
Dr Jude Estrada.