[Gpaint-list] interact

From: Eustace Hurst
Subject: [Gpaint-list] interact
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:06:10 -0600

Glad to watch your TV and fall asleep on your couch.
And the worry about money and rent and living.
Glad to watch your TV and fall asleep on your couch.
Uli realized her design was boring. could somebody explain to me what mukluks are? It was still imaginary.
And then to catch a cab.
Specially i prefer rhinestone t shirts. We stayed in a pretty nice downtown hotel, but with a shitty view: a small dirty building with two bars, their names broadcast in neon light.
But that meant that one of the three obvious faves had to go.
A pretend career for a pretend life.
And then to catch a cab. Consider for a moment the awful state of being alienated from safety. Interview civil engineer. No thing that you particularily wish somone to get for you.
You can save the bread from getting squished in the cart.
Since I have resolved, as my one and only new years resolution, to read more and become literate, this challenge, completed and dutifully chronicled on here, seems highly appropriate. But I do feel quite refreshed from the rest.
but i like the first and last one.
Since I have resolved, as my one and only new years resolution, to read more and become literate, this challenge, completed and dutifully chronicled on here, seems highly appropriate.
It was in Ottawa, and I was there for a student journalism conference. You think it makes it all seem more important, more immediate.
Wonder what the security guard is producing. Uli realized her design was boring. I was really worried for Michael.
Consider for a moment the awful state of being alienated from safety.
It was in Ottawa, and I was there for a student journalism conference.
Glad to watch your TV and fall asleep on your couch. And permanent; not just a summer job.