[Gpaint-list] Hi, Non-calvinist

From: Mercedes Fulton
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Hi, Non-calvinist
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 05:10:23 -0000

Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIA4LIS
would help you to make BETTER SE2X MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ERVECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCVOUNT OFER!

http://fchrer.glunper.info/?76288544

==========
DOCTOR VALENTINE PILMAN, RECIPIENT OF THE NOBEL PRIZE IN PHYSICS FOR 19..
I was surprised by the small size of the S260 retail package as I've seen
digital cameras that came in larger boxes. Like some of the other notebooks
I've bought in the past, the contents were pretty sparse. The notebook was well
packaged and besides the notebook itself and standard battery, there was a
power cord and power supply brick as well as a 30-40 page quick start pamphlet,
warranty card, fall 2004 accessory brochure and a key for the trial version of
Microsoft office. The battery did not have any charge on it, so after charging
for a couple of hours I turned it on and it proceeded to quickly boot into
Windows XP home (with Service Pack 2). The OS had been completely installed and
did not ask for any information such as a name, password or time zone. As this
notebook was directly from Sony for the purpose of this review, it is possible
that a new unit off the shelf may ask for some information to complete the
setup. It's nice to be up and going with really no steps involved other than
turning it on, but with all the security concerns presently, it should at least
ask for a password to be set.

though it was much faster than his old level-flight record, it was still a
Sony VAIO S380 back side view (view larger image)