[Gpaint-list] Texhoma Energy-great company

From: Anastasia Wang
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Texhoma Energy-great company
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:52:05 +0300

Novelty of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here you can find a brand new doorway into the Red Hot energy sector.
Texhoma's executive model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the income statement account is going
to exhibit with oil at its last price ?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's
the information of this recent oil-field discovery
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a conjunction of staid, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative business sector, and INCREDIBLE Breeze, this stock
is going to shoot up on Tuesday!!!

Members should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the great report that
make these stocks burst!!!