[Gpaint-list] airwaves

From: Charlie England
Subject: [Gpaint-list] airwaves
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:27:33 -0000

Et pas une seule fringue sympa dedans, donc? No one should give a shit about a national language measure when American jobs are being bled to India and China at an alarming rate.
Lobbying: This is the biggest thorn in democracy's side. And he repeated the theme that drew Rohe's derision.
what else could we add? And I know that despite all the havoc that my country has wrought overseas in my name, Osama bin Laden still has not been found, nor have those weapons of mass destruction. Tell me, tell us about real environmental legislation that will put the responsibility not only on me, as you all usually do, but on the real culprits: Big business.
Through the healing process after losing my Dad, I realized that terror can only exist and grow if we lose ourselves in hatred and allow blind anger to start making the decisions for us.
And he repeated the theme that drew Rohe's derision. We never hear anything on any real issues at hand. As Bill Maher said, the president came for dinner, ate all our food and drank all our beer, and its now time for him to leave. So, let's see someone talk honestly about this issue and what they will do to curtail the loss of jobs and even entire industries. Why do we sit by and let robber barons buy our government? I don't want to hear anything more on that stupid ethanol measure. Howard Dean's run taught us that voter power goes a long way. Isn't that the American dream? Of course, most locals are opposed, and most of those locals happen to be Massachusetts liberals. "That means to learn the values and history and language of America. No one should give a shit about a national language measure when American jobs are being bled to India and China at an alarming rate.
A wonderful time, as usual up there, and a breath of fresh air to be amongst openly gay men and women, and openly liberal New Englanders. Isn't that what democracy is all about?
Pure bullshit, if you ask me.
''That ain't gonna work. Though the instructor addressed students in English, Bush mostly chose their native Spanish to greet and quiz them.
" He looked at both of us with a very confused look and said "I don't know.
I asked him, "What do you think is going on with those women, Jack?
Why are we the biggest polluter in the world and yet we are doing nothing to work on this problem?
C'est le nouveau surnom de Kouassi?