[Gpaint-list] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas l

From: Newsflash_hot_stocks
Subject: [Gpaint-list] News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by whitney wilson
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:53:09 +0800

Monumental Breaking News Below The cab-horse was about to reply when suddenly he gave a start and a neigh of terror and stood trembling like a leaf.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil dome,.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future For around the corner had come two enormous savage beasts, treading so lightly that they were upon him before he was aware of their presence.

Ground floor, only public since Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil Jim was in the act of plunging down the path to escape when the Sawhorse cried out: Stop, my brother! Stop, Real Horse! These are friends, and will do you no harm.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI walking.
This company is debtfree and financially stable Jim hesitated, eyeing the beasts fearfully.

View recent news One was an enormous Lion with clear, intelligent eyes, a tawney mane bushy and well kept, and a body like yellow plush.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma Robert.
You die, was the replyYou'll die, too, if you eat me, said Rob.
It gets even better when this was released, KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma through.
Monday October 23 I'm full of poison Poison? Don't know poison, returned the chief, much perplexed to understand him.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time, while the companys shares are dirt cheap the.
Get a AGGI.PK quote The other was a great Tiger with purple stripes around his lithe body, powerful limbs, and eyes that showed through the half closed lids like coals of fire.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground floor as it gets Well, poison will make you sick--awful sick.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this company before the first major price-surge Then you'll die.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers The huge forms of these monarchs of the forest and jungle were enough to strike terror to the stoutest heart, and it is no wonder Jim was afraid to face them.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company.
air.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of 1934 I'm full of it; eat it every day for breakfast.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated as.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications It don't hurt white men, you see, but it kills black men quicker than the bang-stick.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently risky and very volatile inve5tments
But the Sawhorse introduced the stranger in a calm tone, saying: This, noble Horse, is my friend the Cowardly Lion, who is the valiant King of the Forest, but at the same time a faithful vassal of Princess Ozma.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch easily.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities The chief listened to this statement carefully, but only understood it in part.