[Gpaint-list] Tradingalerts stock

From: merissa garcia
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Tradingalerts stock
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:19:02 -1100

Realtime traders update.
Bottom Feeder Alert I hope you will favor me with another interview, said the king, for I am much interested in your electrical inventions.
Aggressive traders will want to pay close attention to, Remington Ventures Inc. I am never wrong, answered the Sorcerer
RMVN I.
0.07 last trade! I will instruct my guards to admit you at any time, so you will not be obliged to fight your way in.
Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 TriIIion DoIIar Daily Currency Exchange Market with it's new technology. All right.
Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. But it really doesn't matter, answered Rob.
It not only analizes the 1.5 TriIIion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! Only a short time ago you told me there would be no more Rain of Stones or of People, said the Prince.
RMVN is at a low low price. will.
---The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90--- It's no trouble at all to knock 'em over
Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? Then he remembered his manners and bowed low before the king, who seemed to him a fine fellow and not a bit stuck up, And then he walked calmly from the palace. The people in the outer room stared at him wonderingly and the officer of the guard saluted the boy respectfully.
Information in this report may contain forward 1ook ing statements within the meaning of sec tion , 27 a of the Securitiesact of l933 and Section 2lB of the SEC Act of l934, statements that involve discussions of future events. Well, what then? Here is another person descended from the air to prove you were wrong.
Don't rely on them. Past perf 0rmance isnt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for this advertisementfor rmvn but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca 5h payment from a thirdparty, not an officer or director or affi Iiate. PennySt0 cks are high ris k. One person cannot be called 'people,' said the Sorcerer.
If you are not a sav vy in vest or we suggest you sit back and justwatch. This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vestment advice orsolicitation.It is a watch only, always Call yourbroker or ln vestment advisor first. But Rob only smiled in an amused way as he marched past them with his hands thrust deep into his trousers' pockets and his straw hat tipped jauntily upon the back of his head.