[Gpaint-list] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight

From: maribeth oliver
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:12:24 -0900

Our attorneys have discovered a loop hole in the banking laws. Using this
discovery we have been successful at totally eliminating peoples
CreditCardDebt with out them paying another dime.

We GuaranteeThat we can do this for you.

314-414-4001

When any missile, such as a bullet, sword or lance, approaches your person,
its rush through the air will arouse the repellent force of which I speak,
and this force, being more powerful than the projective force, will arrest
the flight of the missile and throw it back again.Therefore nothing can
touch your person that comes with any degree of force or swiftness, and you
will be safe from all ordinary weapons
When wearing this Garment you will find it unnecessary to use the electric
tube except on rare occasionsm22