[Gpaint-list] Online National Lottery Promotions( Contact Your Claims Ag

From: Lottery Announcement
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Online National Lottery Promotions( Contact Your Claims Agent)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 4:58:31 +0100

NATIONAL LOTTERY
PROMOTIONS/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
79 BOVILL ROAD
LONDON. SE23 1EL.
*****************************
Ref:   EGS/2251256003/02
Batch: 14/0017/1PD
*****************************
DATED: November 14th, 2006.
ATTN:  WINNER
RE:    IMPORTANT - FINAL NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the NATIONAL LOTTERY
ONLINE PROGRAM which was held on October 28TH, 2006. Due to mix up of
names, the results were finally released on November 2ND, 2006. Your
email account has been picked as a winner of Six Hundred Thousand
Pounds Sterling (L600,000.00) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total sum of Four Million, Two
hundred Thousand pounds Sterling (L 4,200,000.00) shared amongst seven
winners. Participants were Selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25,000 names from the world as part of our international promotions
program, which we conduct twice every year. Please note that your lucky
winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe
 as indicated. In view of this, your £600,000(Six Hundred Thousand Pounds)
Would be released to you by our affiliate bank in Europe.

Our agents will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with them.
For the release of your winning, kindly contact your claims supervisory
claims agent.

Mr. Adams Richards.
Foreign Services Manager,
Payment Release Order Department,
DIRECT TELEPHONE:+44 701 702 5440
                 +44-701-702-2176
Fax:             +44-871-715-6044
E-mail: address@hidden
Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of
your prize funds to your designated bank account, you should also
forward the information below to your Claims Agent.

1. Full name and address.
2. Country.
3. Tel and fax number.
4. Occupation.
5. Age.
6. Religion.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than One month.
After this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as
unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please endeavor to quote your Reference Number:EGS/2251256003/02 and
Batch numbers: 14/0017/1PD in every correspondence with your agent.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for
being part of our promotions program.

Congratulations!!!

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Ann Allen Roberts,