[Gpaint-list] Did you know this company changed my life

From: shanika stevens
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Did you know this company changed my life
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 05:20:28 +1200

Hi Jim,

A while back I was  let go from a job I held for 26 years. I can't thank
you enough for launching  me in this industry. You have given me a exciting
lease on life.  Already making twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I drive a new Mercedes. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Having a
great time in this business. It's a blast and I am a hero to the courts and
to my clients. What an outstanding career to be in.

Doing exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
perfectly.  I go to the local court and locate all of the clients I can
handle.

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the appropriate
firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.  Hawaii and Brazil
this year.

Provide this letter to others.  This profession is so untapped it needs
many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Jodie P.    TN

This can be you!

Telephone
303-395-3900

Higher to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location

it was very well done, thought harry, the hesitancy, the casual tone, the
careful flattery, none of it overdone. he, harry, had had too much
experience of trying to wheedle information out of reluctant people not to
recognize a master at work. he could tell that riddle wanted the information
very, very much; perhaps had been working toward this moment for weeks.   .
but harry was not paying much attention. he had just noticed where they were
standing: there on the right was the tapestry of dancing trolls and, on the
left, that smoothly impenetrable stretch of stone wall that concealed - m4