[Gpaint-list] Kurtis wrote:

From: Kurtis Franks
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Kurtis wrote:
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:11:36 -0000

We have giving you winner after winner this year and things are only
getting better!

We called it!  APWL is RISE on good volume.  We
hope you took a position early and are smiling right
now.  If you didn't, don't worry.  The big spike is
expected also on Tuesday, November 28.  Get in now!

The twenty one century house is one in which broadband is available in every
room.
  Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.
 House
appliances are seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive network.

This is already a reality for the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming
business as it spreads to the middle class home.  Our next feature makes
this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!

CompanyAdvanced Powerline Technologies
Symbol: APWL
Price: 0.1 Up (20.48%)
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible info is expected out of the company very soon.

This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will
happen to the price of this stock!

Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes
off and ride it all the way to the bank!
---
LEXINGTON, S.C. (AP) -- A man fatally shot his friend with a high-powered rifle
in a dispute over a $20 bet on the South Carolina-Clemson football game,
authorities said Sunday.
DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- A homeowners' association in southwestern Colorado has
threatened to fine a resident $25 a day until she removes a Christmas wreath
with a peace sign that some say is an anti-Iraq war protest or a symbol of
Satan.