[Gpaint-list] Just released report

From: norene ferguson
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Just released report
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:23:34 +1100

Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR THAT POT OF GOLD? But he had come to consider the air a veritable refuge.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off huge! Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the numbers. Experience had given him implicit confidence in the powers of the electrical instrument whose unseen forces carried him so swiftly and surely, and while the tiny, watch-like machine was clasped to his wrist he felt himself to be absolutely safe.
A New Flight to Gold Having slipped away from the Turk and attained a fair altitude, he set the indicator at zero and paused long enough to consult his map and decide what direction it was best for him to take. The mischance that had swept him unwittingly over the countries of Europe had also carried him more than half way around the world from his home.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an ounce in electronic trading. scientific.
Sierra Gold Corporation. men.
OTC:SGCP.PK have.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up $144.90. And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. as.
That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP early on! yet.
The Next Home Run, Presents No one now seemed to pay any attention to the strangers, so Dorothy and Zeb and the Wizard let the train pass on and then wandered by themselves into the vegetable gardens.
Sierra Gold Corporation They did not bother to cross the bridges over the brooks, but when they came to a stream they stepped high and walked in the air to the other side.

***OTC:SGCP.PK*** Therefore the nearest way to reach America would be to continue traveling to the eastward.
Current price, 0.12 cents So much time had been consumed at the desert oasis that he felt he must now hasten if he wished to reach home by Saturday afternoon; so, having quickly come to a decision, he turned the indicator and began a swift flight into the east.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world This was a very interesting experience to them, and Dorothy said: I wonder why it is that we can walk so easily in the air.
"the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) For several hours he traveled above the great desert of Gobi, but by noon signs of a more fertile country began to appear, and, dropping to a point nearer the earth, he was able to observe closely the country of the Chinese, with its crowded population and ancient but crude civilization.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds too? paid.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill. little.
Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. Then he came to the Great Wall of China and to mighty Peking, above which he hovered some time, examining it curiously, He really longed to make a stop there, but with his late experiences fresh in his mind he thought it much safer to view the wonderful city from a distance.
Read the news and you decide! Perhaps, answered the Wizard, it is because we are close to the center of the earth, where the attraction of gravitation is very slight.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news) attention.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online and read about this) Resuming his flight he presently came to the gulf of Laou Tong, whose fair face was freckled with many ships of many nations, and so on to Korea, which seemed to him a land fully a century behind the times.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to Corner The World’s Gold Market Night overtook him while speeding across the Sea of Japan, and having a great desire to view the Mikado's famous islands, he put the indicator at zero, and, coming to a full stop, composed himself to sleep until morning, that he might run no chances of being carried beyond his knowledge during the night.
Over the next few years China is essentially going to corner the world’s gold market. In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce. You might suppose it no easy task to sleep suspended in mid-air, yet the magnetic currents controlled by the traveling machine were so evenly balanced that Rob was fully as comfortable as if reposing upon a bed of down. He had become somewhat accustomed to passing the night in the air and now slept remarkably well, having no fear of burglars or fire or other interruptions that dwellers in cities are subject to.

Material inside was put together could have been solely based info that is thought to be accurate info in this is not guaranated as accurate and shouldn't consider this an a11 encompassing Our opinions often have forward look ing state ments within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that quite frankly have some risk or risks or unknowns. This material is for informational purposes only and info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck We have no license whatsoever in any field at all. I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, at this time, none of us have been given compensation but we are speaking about it. Obviously, we do expect to get paid :).