[Gpaint-list] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight

From: mechelle crawford
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:11:12 +0000

A few select 1awyers discovered a loophole inside the bank laws, With this
discovery, we've been successful at eliminating people's creditcarddebt
without them paying one more cent. WeGuarantee that we can help you with
this.

C0ntact us at
313-263-2706

So the prisoners resolved to leave their prison at once. Supposing him to
be dead, they tossed him aside and forgot all about him