[Gpaint-list] Fully DebtFree Immediately

From: jacalyn mitchell
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Fully DebtFree Immediately
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:48:19 +0900

Select legal counsel have found a mistake in the laws of the banking
system. Using what we found we were successfu1 at entirely eliminating
peop1es creditcarddebt with out them having to pay one more dime. We know
that our firm can do this for you also.

Please contact us-

1--3 1 3--2 6 3--2 7 0 6

In this comical position the two horses circled slowly around each other
for a while, each being unable to realize what the singular thing might be
which it now beheld for the first time. m16e