[Gpaint-list] most wanted clock lightning delivery

From: Julian Nelson
Subject: [Gpaint-list] most wanted clock lightning delivery
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:14:35 +0000

Hello,

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of top
quality Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces and other brands, all at direct
wholesale prices.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Cartier, Breitling,
Omega, Chanel etc) at:

www.menitiss.com
We have added hundreds of new watch models and brands, as well as many new
products, including:

Tiffany & Co Jewelry
Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes bags
Lighters
Cufflinks Keychains

Please view our extensive selection at:

http://www.pendatm.com
I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Julian

Customer Support