[Gpaint-list] Do away with all you owe not even sending another dollar

From: lizzette powell
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Do away with all you owe not even sending another dollar
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 08:54:53 -0300

Get rid of all that you are indebted for not even mailing  an other dollar.
Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. Bring to an end to the
sending of payments!

Wild as it may seem the majority lending establishments not following the
banking laws here in the US. Implausible but valid!

Visit us for thorough fine points as regards our approach at 0.00 payment
or responsibility. You have not anything to loose and loads to secure.

C0ntact us at
1---3 1 3--2 6 3--2706
Meticulous knowledge or to end obtaining or to get postal

As it is evident that my people have advised me wrongly, I will not cast
you three people into the dreadful Garden of the Clinging Vines; but your
animals must be driven into the Black Pit in the mountain, for my subjects
cannot bear to have them around. Your body can not be very valuable to you
if all your time is required to feed it