[Gpaint-list] cacti stenography

From: Max
Subject: [Gpaint-list] cacti stenography
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:16:04 -0300

So take all those feature lists and start translating them into
benefits.
Apparently, the matter didn't cross very many other minds out there,
because it wasn't exactly easy to tiptoe my way through the Internet
tulips to discover a useful answer.
The short of it is this: if I can't make sense of why you think I need
you, then how in the world can I have any degree of confidence in you?
These women all look the same on paper, but they approach the buying
process in very different ways and are looking for very different
things. But actually, all choices are not equal when it comes to your
ebusiness data and the metrics that transform it into meaningful
information.

!!