[Gpaint-list] ANTOINETTE

From: carlota gonzales
Subject: [Gpaint-list] ANTOINETTE
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:43:44 +0000

Select attorneys have found a mistake in the laws of the banking system.
Using what we found we were successful at entirely eliminating peop1es
creditcarddebt without them having to pay one more dime. We know that our
firm can do this for you also.

Please contact us-

1.561.282.9476

It almost got us that time, Dorothy. Having seen the terrible effect of the
electric tube they wisely fell back and allowed the boy to passe6m15
cancel it for me we can do that. Just respond to the email and or mail us.
12 00 aru ba orja.