[Gpaint-list] Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Lee Sykes
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:04:36 -0120

Dear Customer.

Great news! USDrug online store offers Christmas discounts!

Enjoy our prices and save up to 20% purchasing in our online drugstore. Here you can buy a wide range of medications from different categories of modern pharmaceutical products: (Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief).

We offer quality medicines at absolutely low prices.

You don’t need to worry. Complete confidentiality and secure purchase guaranteed!

Click here to make the order.
http://anwavingsun.com

Order now and save on your medication!
We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Lee Sykes