[Gpaint-list] Article

From: campaign. Bravo
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Article
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 03:11:35 +0800

Michael says: GCME Huge News Release Expected Before Years End!

Ring In The New Year With Cash!

GCME is fast becoming a major player in the foreign film market. With continuing mergers and joint ventures with the industries most influential corporations.

Company: Greater China Media & Entertainment Corp.
Symbol: GCME
Price: $0.70
5 Day Target: $1.45

Right now it is at $0.70. We have seen consistent price jumps following news releases and we have been told to expect big news before the end of the year. Look at the price patterns, see the spikes and the steady climb for yourself. Now is the time, grab GCME first thing Tuesday Morning.