[Gpaint-list] JAMES

From: EDWARD
Subject: [Gpaint-list] JAMES
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:09:46 +0600

Eradicate all you are indebted for not even sending another cent.  Stop the
harrasing calls. Stop the mailing of checks!

Believe it or not almost all lendor's are operating illegally. Implausible
but valid!

Go to our web site for in depth facts as regards our structure at no fees
or commitment. You have zero to loose and a load to achieve.

You can contact us at :
1..561.282.9476
Meticulous info or to cease getting or to grasp our location

9. This is really wonderful, and I'm awfully obliged to you! Don't mention
it, returned the Demon, dryly

They Fight the Invisible Bears The strangers took their seats at the table
willingly enough, for they were all hungry and the platters were now heaped
with good things to eat. These three gifts you may amuse yourself with for
the next week