[Gpaint-list] Men's Health Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Meghan Terry
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Men's Health Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:07:19 -0120

Dear Customer.

Do you want to get a special Christmas discount on medications? It is easy. Just make your purchasing with USDrugs store.

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!

Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.

For more information visit our site.
http://fufgke.mizujoin.hk/?gmoruxruycev

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,
Meghan Terry