[Gpaint-list] Fwd:

From: Ramiro Wong
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Fwd:
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:40:44 +0500

"The dreaded effword was out before he could help it, but this time it didnt seem to matter - she was looking at him respectfully, and with not a little awe.
And had her heart risen up when Misery told Ian she was pregnant and Ian had crushed her to him, tears flowing from his eyes, muttering "My dear, oh, my dear! And had her heart risen up when Misery told Ian she was pregnant and Ian had crushed her to him, tears flowing from his eyes, muttering "My dear, oh, my dear!