[Gpaint-list] fwd:Special Christmas offer from our store.

From: Lucia Nicholson
Subject: [Gpaint-list] fwd:Special Christmas offer from our store.
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:58:16 -0060

Dear,

With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line stores!

Canadian medications are of the same quality as American but much more cheaper. So why spend more?
Just make order and your medications will be delivered in a safe and timely manner directly to your home.

You will be surprised by the variety of drugs available! Don’t hesitate! No scamming and no frauds are possible

Click here to buy:
http://www.foolyus.hk

With best regards,
Dr Lucia Nicholson