[Gpaint-list] Re: my derailmen

From: Artur Pelto
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: my derailmen
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:11:09 +0100

Friends, yes, friends! he said, nodding like crazy, then shied away
would indeed be time for The Stainless Steel Rat to ride again!
my answer.
and talk fast.
to be a symbol. Part of a myth. A symbol of manhood, maleness. The
No, stepsiblings. And you-you have a name?
predawn hour. Only when I heard the outer door slam did I crawl from
Its nice stuff. End of story.
Ready to play?
far down and for long enough, works hard enough, he will find the
Youre right, I said. I think rest and recuperation come first.
we are gone. Dont trip over the pieces of the Killerbot on the way