[Gpaint-list] Order now and save on your medication!

From: Bradley Eschman
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Order now and save on your medication!
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:20:41 -0060

Dear Customer.

Take advantage of our Christmas discounts in USDrugs store.

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!

Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.

Don’t hesitate! Click here to read more about discounts available in our online drugstore
http://eohcsj.termoulliss.com/?ruxlsxeksjkt

Order now and save on your medication!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Bradley Eschman