[Gpaint-list] re:We’d like to present you a s pecial offer.

From: Patrick Tate
Subject: [Gpaint-list] re:We’d like to present you a s pecial offer.
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:58:42 -0120

Dear,

We've got a couple of really good offers on real generic medication for you here!

First: Fed up with unstoppable pharmaceutical spamming? Just choose a reliable online pharmacy so there won't be any need in dealing with thousands of letters from unscrupulous med dealers.

Second: Visit our USA-licensed online pharmacy while our specials are still active! Buy the most essential generic drugs with an up-to-30% discount right now! Almost all products by major USA manufacturers always in stock!

Don't miss such an offer - visit http://www.tripas.hk right now!

Patrick Tate