[Gpaint-list] You Won

From: ONLINE NOTIFICATION
Subject: [Gpaint-list] You Won
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:28:28 -0500

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168REF No: UK/9420X2/68
BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

                     FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the result of  the winners of the  UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 25th of February, 2007.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,450,000 (One
Million,Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pound Sterling) in cash credited to
file XYL/26510460037/06 .To file for your claim, please contact our claims
agent,

Agents Name: Mr. donald wilson
Email: address@hidden
Tel:  +44 701 113 3851
Fax:+44 707 515 8432

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

                     FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the result of  the winners of the  UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 25th of February, 2007.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,450,000 (One
Million,Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pound Sterling) in cash credited to
file XYL/26510460037/06 .To file for your claim, please contact our claims
agent,

Agents Name: Mr. Michael Freeman