[Gpaint-list] WE ARE ORPHANS

From: MULUNGA MBEKI
Subject: [Gpaint-list] WE ARE ORPHANS
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:00:38 -0000

Sir,
I am Mmulunga  Mbeki,South African by nationality.I am currently in Abidjan where i am taking refuge with my kid sister,Janet after the death of our parents.

Prior to the death of our parents,our father deposited two boxes of precious stones with ornamental treasure house in Johanesburg,South Africa.

Right now,i cannot go to South Africa for fear of being killed by the same people that sent our parents to their early and untimely graves.

If you can help receive the boxes of precious stones,i and my kid sister will be grateful.

Please let me get your response if you can.You can send your reply to: address@hidden
Mulunga and Janet Mbeki.

Messaggio inviato usando Webmail 1.0