[Gpaint-list] Presentation [new US e-shop]

From: Penelope Doty
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Presentation [new US e-shop]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:24:11 -0800

Dear valued member!

We are sure that your health isn’t the least thing you care of – so, please, read the valuable piece of advice our Association offers you.

Not all the meds offered in numerous Web pharmacies are as qualitative as you might wish them to be. According to the results of the official research made by our Association only one (USDrugs) out of 46 online drugstores analyzed offers drugs of true generic quality.

Remember! Taking generic drugs you will secure yourself against poisoning!

Click here to learn more.

With Best Regards, Penelope Doty
USDrugs B.V.
http://www.frontpartition.com/