[Gpaint-list] sunder dewey

From: Sonnyk Vivian
Subject: [Gpaint-list] sunder dewey
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:17:23 +0100

We told you watch NNYR Yesterday

It.s only just begun
Northamerican Energy Group Corp.
Symbol : NNYR
5 day Expected : $0.50 ( 500% profit )

Get in tomorrow or get left out!!

This is going to double in next 2 days
Real Comp with Real Products
Get in tomorrow or be left out!!

38 points entering the fourth quarter against a team that they might face in
didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.''   Anthony had 19
the first round of the playoffs next month.   ''We didn't have any energy,''
from the floor.  ''When you're in a zone, it doesn't matter if guys are on
came together for them.   Anthony drew the foul and some of the loudest cheers
Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless
scandal, the school's lackluster facilities and Ellerbe's awful recruiting.
They lost to Detroit 105-83 Friday night, which D'Antoni blamed on emotional
the University of Michigan's associate dean of students.  Martin said he had
points - since their 129-127 double-overtime win at Dallas on Wednesday night.