[Gpaint-list] fwd:Pharmacy bulletin.

From: Arnold Hatfield
Subject: [Gpaint-list] fwd:Pharmacy bulletin.
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:16:53 +0360

CanadianPharmacy has got all the medications one might need to solve his/her
health problems. All the drugs offered at CanadianPharmacy have passed our
strict quality check and proved to be 100% generic.

CanadianPharmacy – save together with our discount Canadian Web pharmacy.
http://ejorl.breakmaterial.hk/?992599096750

Make secure and confidential purchase. Nobody will know that you are using
medications. Buying at our store - the right choice you can make.