gpsd-users

Re: gpsfake python error

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: gpsfake python error
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 10:27:56 -0700

Yo Александр!

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:49:05 +0500
Александр Лясин <alexander.lyasin@gmail.com> wrote:

> I compile GPSD 3.19v:
> # gpsd -V
> gpsd: 3.19-dev (revision dev-3.19a-770-gde7a1c4)

That is pretty old.  Early 2019.  Why not something a lot newer?

> I created .scons-option-cache

Don't care.  I need the full build log.  Everything from the initial
"scons -c" to "scons check".

> *scons

None of these are valid options:

 wordsize=32
 snapshot=off
 arch=arm
 sample=shell

These are OK:

 qt=no
 dbus_export=no

You sent little about the install, which is near your problem area.
To debug we need to full log of the build.

Do it this way:
        rm nohup.out
        nohup scons -c
        nohup scons --config=force qt=no dbus_export=no
        nohup scons
        nohup scons install
        nohup scons scons

Send us the nohup.out file.